Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

What a surprise!

I just found out that I am the featured community member on I Heart Faces for the week! What a shock and a big honor! To top it all off, they complimented my photography and my scrapbooking, to boot!  If you get a chance, check out I Heart Faces. It's a warm and welcoming community and I've learned so much there in the short time since I've joined! http://iheartfaces.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ihf-featured-member-meet

I just finished a layout with an upcoming kit from By Becca and oh how I wish I could post it already. It's the first Fall kit I've worked with for the year and it's absolutely delicious! I'll be sure to post it first thing on Friday, when the kit is released.

Here's a layout I made for Brittany and her family. I couldn't resist scrapping the senior pics I did for her.
Created with KimB's Colour Challenge posting gift and matching freebie from Chaos Lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment