Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

pensive to ethereal

Whenever I start to get worried about when and if I will ever get the hang of this photography stuff… I just spend some time taking photos of my kids.  There’s no stress about screwing up someone else’s photo shoot and I always end up with some photos that I adore! Maybe because my kids are pretty darn cute or maybe because I’m proud to have captured their uniqueness and beauty, even if the photo is a little technically flawed.

miles fair 1 mile fair 2 bw

I captured this small smile from my boy at the county fair and then this pensive gaze that so often fits his mood.

Now on to a full blown “Emma style” photo shoot!

 emma-bridge-1EMMA-SUN 

emma-tree-2-haze-copy

emma-acorn Emma-swing-2 emma-tree-close-up

4 comments:

  1. These shots are beautiful...I can feel autumn through these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace, these are amazing. Your b/w conversions are so rich and full of emotion. And your daughter! She is beautiful and I love your lighting. Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete