Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

One hobby at a time?

I realized that I haven't posted any scrapbook pages in a while. Actually, I haven't posted any for the entire summer! So this is going to be a HUGE post. It seems like I can only focus on one hobby at a time. It's either photography or scrapbooking...not both. If I could get my act together, my two hobbies should be....organizing my house and working out! I guess that's wishful thinking though.

Anyway, here are some recent scrapbook pages. I've only been averaging about one a week, which is much less than I used to do.

I've made several for Audrey's book.
Audrey at three months old.
Created with Kim B's Picnic Promenade -Elements and Prints and Plains

Audrey at birth.

Audrey at two months old.

Audrey and Aunt Emma

Audrey at one week old.

And a few other pages...
Jack at the beach in 2003.

Seth and I, in 2003. Quote reads, "I dropped a tear in the ocean, and whenever
they find it I'll stop loving you, only then."

Emma and Chloe

A couple of Emma...


The big kids at Great Wolf Lodge, during our Christmas vacation.


Whew...I think I'm finally caught up. I'm going to try to stay on top of this from now on.
Thanks for looking at my scrapbook pages!

1 comment:

  1. Candace, you are such a talented gal!!

    I can't decide which is more beautiful your photos or your scrappin' pages!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete