Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Nice Accolade and Two Princesses

Hi all! Yesterday I made a page of  Emma and her friends performing in their Old Brick Playhouse play. I used the kit, Ephemeral Soul from By Becca, which is one my all time favorite kits. Imagine my surprise when my layout was selected by the Gallery Standouts Blog.  http://gallerystandouts.com/view.php/article/8068/finger-pointing-august-8  That's a first for me and I was so thrilled!


Very soon, I'll be doing some layouts with a princess theme because Becca is almost finished with a gorgeous kit called "Ever After". So, of course, I had Chloe and Emma dress as princesses for a photo shoot. (And they even Wanted to do it!!) Here's a sneak peak of our Princess Emma and Princess Chloe photos. Aren't they lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment