Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Bring Joy

These photos were taken of Emma at her 12th Birthday party.  I'm sure I'll do another layout highlighting the fun that she and her friends had bowling but this one just focuses on my Emma. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this girl. Her heart is pure gold and she has the biggest capacity to love.  She truly brings me joy and I need to strive to remember to tell her that.  Even when her room is a complete mess, even when I won't let her wear something that she wants to wear, even when she's being overly emotional and all puberty-ish (that's a word! LOL) .... She brings me joy and I love her!

Created with Blue Eyes by Red Ivy Designs. Available here http://www.scrappity-doo-dah.com/store/product.php?productid=4126&cat=0&page=1at Scrappity Doo Dah

No comments:

Post a Comment