Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Two of my girls.

Journaling reads: Chloebug, You are almost ten and turning into the most beautiful little young lady.You constantly amaze me with your quick wit and your quirky sense of humor! I can’t wait for summertime, so we will get to spend some more time with you!



I'm not usually good with bright colors but I ended up liking this layout. When I saw the "70's" feel of this kit, I thought a vintage 70's effect on the photos would look cool.
Journaling reads: My wonderful, complicated Emma. I know that it’s so hard being your age. You worry about friends and your social life, while I am busy worrying about your grades and attitude! Just know that I love you with all of my heart, even when we don’t see eye to eye!



Created with That's Darling by AliSarah. Available at Enchanted Studio Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment