Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chic Shack

My two newest LO are made a with a fabulous, fun, grungy, girly kit. It's called Chic Shack and I just love it! It' a collab from Chaos Lounge and Bonnie van Esch Designs. You can find it here... http://www.enchantedstudioscraps.com/xcart/product.php?productid=382&cat=0&page=1

Chloe and Emma amidst the foliage...

My second Chic Shack LO is of my sweet old Nana. She passed away in 2005 at the age of 92. What an inspiration this woman was to me! Smart, funny, strong and most of all, kind. If I can be half of what she was, I'll be doing great!
One more update....I'm doing pretty well with my journey to healthiness (and away from fattiness, LOL). I've lost 5 pounds so far and I feel better just because I am doing "something" to improve myself. I am having a bit of trouble today....I'm just jonesing for some sugar! Somebody send me some "stay away from the chocolate vibes", QUICK!






No comments:

Post a Comment